News BreaK Search: News
DEC took 2 years to warn of toxic vapors at Gowanus shuffleboard club
8 days ago - By New York Post
The Department of Environmental Conservation waited two years to alert residents that toxic vapors were inside a neighborhood shuffleboard club.
Read more ...
The headlines of News BreaK
Netanyahu fires defense minister who urged a halt to overhaul of Israel's...
The move by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu signaled he will move ahead with a contentious plan to overhaul Israel's judicial system - a plan that has sparked...
Caitlin Clark nets historic 41-point triple-double to send Iowa into Final Four
Caitlin Clark put on a show with 41 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds to help No. 2 seed Iowa beat fifth-seeded Louisville 97-83 on Sunday and send the Hawkeyes to their first...
Celebrating Gertrude Rush: Iowa's first female African American lawyer
Gertrude Rush's legacy continues to impact thousands of lawyers across the country.
A few morning showers on Monday
Meteorologist Daniel Johnson has the latest forecast.
Red Cross, Samaritan's Purse aiding victims of Mississippi storms
The storms that ran through the south claimed the lives of dozens of people in Mississippi, but locals in the area are joining the efforts to help the state get back on their feet.
Police: 1 dead, 1 in hospital after shooting in Russell neighborhood
A person is dead and another is in the hospital after a shooting in the Russell neighborhood.
Saudi, Iran foreign ministers to meet during Ramadan
Planned meeting comes after Saudi Arabia and Iran signed a deal to restore ties after seven years of estrangement.
2 Philadelphia police cruisers crash into each other, damage steps to house
Both cruisers had their lights and sirens on when they crashed into each other.
Lefty NY hypocrites set to hike tax breaks for Hollywood
"This is completely insane. This is gross. This is a complete corporate boondoggle," said John Kaehny, executive director of Reinvent Albany, referring to the...
Drunken mistake leads to ‘embarrassing' hospital visit
Initially, the man said it had happened by accident before revealing he had inserted the glass himself for sexual gratification while intoxicated, according to the Journal of...